Saturday, December 13, 2008

Glorification

I'm not refering to the Catholic Church's view of people that become saints. I'm writing about the final state of our great salvation. Romans 8:30 states:

"30And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."


There is a certainty to our salvation. Those who have been called and made righteous by Jesus can be confident in the completeness of what Jesus did on their behalf. This verse is interesting because it is making a statement about our future as if it already has happened. Wow! That's amazing. What Jesus does on our behalf is so awesome. We have so much to thank Him for.

I wonder what it will be like to be glorified. What do you think will be the coolest thing about being glorified? Go ahead and leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Andre Benjamin said...

I think it will be having a body that is without corruption. Like being able to swim with the sharks, dive to the bottom of the ocean, swim in volcanoes, wrestle with bears and snakes and have no mutual fear...
Maybe eat as much as I want (maybe thats just a personal hope) LOL