Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I just had an awesome week with my family. Christmas time is amazing with two cutie little girls in the house. They got loaded with presents from grandparents, uncles, and aunts. Oh yea, and by their parents too. Emma at 1 years old is just happy with tissue paper pretty much. Hailey on the other hand was into just about everything that she got, especially her new Dora umbrella. We thought she might jab her little second cousin with it, the way she was running around all crazy.

Anyways, I could go on about all the funey moments and all the thoughtful giving, but I won't. I just thought that I would say Merry Christmas! I had to get a little out of my system because I need an outlet for my happiness every once and a while.

No comments: