Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a Boy on a dark day in American History.

I am very excited today because today my wife, Hailey, and I went to get an ultrasound of our new baby. It's a boy!! As a family of five, it's really nice to have a little boy. I was pretty outnumbered (not that it's been a bad thing). Girls have melted my heart, but I'm pumped for the little warrior to be added to our family.

My emotions were pretty mixed up when I realized that I got to see the gift and miracle of life, a baby in the womb, on the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. On January 22, 1973, this horrible law which paved the way for mass abortions has lead to the slaughter of 40-50 million babies. President Obama has decided to pay for abortions around the world with our tax dollars in honor of this wicked ruling.

We have to ask ourselves, is change really a good thing, if it increases the amount of deaths of our most innocent and helpless members of society? Just because I want my baby, it makes it one? Just because someone doesn't want their baby, it makes it a blob of cells and tissue? There is blood on our hands. I am celebrating the life of my child and mourning the loss of innocents. I believe that great change is possible and I continue to pray with faith. God reverse the decree of '73. Jesus I plead your blood over my sin and the sin of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to America.

No comments: